Provide education and supervision to Physician Assistant Students. To develop, implement, evaluate, and assess PA curriculum.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Individuals must possess these knowledge’s, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
1. Knowledge of the laws and regulations relating to the practice of Physician Assistants.
2. Knowledge of the skills and tasks that are performable by a primary care Physician Assistant.
3. Effective skills in oral and written communication.
1. EDUCATION: Completion of an accredited Physician Assistant Program and possessing a Bachelor’s Degree.
2. PERFERENCE: Will be given to individuals possessing a Master’s degree. Will be given to individuals with teaching experience.
3. EXPERIENCE: Minimum two years of clinical experience as a Physician Assistant or 1 year of clinical experience and a Masters degree.
4. LICENSURE: California Physician Assistant License; NCCPA Certification;