Under the supervision of the Senior Vice President of Institutional Engagement, Planning, and Effectiveness, the Program Coordinator will assist the Office of IEPE, Office of Title IX and the Office of Operational Excellence and support the administrative needs of each unit within the Division. This position will be responsible to ensuring prompt and responsive case communication including outreach to potential reporting and responding parties, updating and providing information about rights and resources, and facilitating and coordinating communication and documentation regarding the provision of interim and supportive measures. This position may also provide administrative support in grievance processes, including but not limited to investigations, hearings, and other administrative proceedings. The position requires a highly dependable and capable individual who is dedicated to high-level performance within in a dynamic and high stakes environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills, and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
· Interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
· Critical thinking and analytical skills.
· Computer skills and an aptitude for working with online tools, applications, platforms, and other technology.
2. Ability to:
· Manage multiple projects and priorities in a dynamic environment.
· Establish and maintain confidentiality (where appropriate), safeguard the privacy of individuals who are party to complaints, and handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
· Stay current with laws, rules, and regulations related to civil rights enforcement and compliance administration.
· Handle, manage, and secure sensitive, confidential, and private information.
· Shift between working independently and in a team setting, as work assignments require.
Associates degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university with relevant coursework in political science, social work, human resources, public policy human resources, business administration, or equivalent experience.
A combination of experience/skills and education to fulfill the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position may be considered.Experience
· 1-2 years or more of experience in case management.
· 1-2 years or more of intake processing and related document management.
· Sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse educational, socioeconomic, cultural, ability, racial, caste, and ethnic identities of students and employees in an academic setting.
List comments regarding work hours:
Mon-Fri, 8 AM-5 PM; may work evening or weekends as needed or required.