Please read the brief description AND the attached documents for the FULL INFORMATION
Position Title: Teaching Assistant - MSBPS
Position Status: Part-time
Campus: Western University Campus-Pomona, CA
To assist Principal Investigator (PI) in completing ongoing research projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Familiar with laboratory surroundings.
2. Knowledge of general laboratory equipments.
3. Should have knowledge of terminology for common chemicals and lab supply items.
4. Familiarity with computers and internet search techniques.
1. EDUCATION: A bachelor’s degree in science or pharmacy.
2. EXPERIENCE: No specific experience needed, but must be familiar with laboratory surroundings.
3. Must be admitted to the Western University of Health Sciences, College of Pharmacy’s Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences program.
Preference will be given to individuals possessing a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy.
List comments regarding work hours:
Not to exceed 20 hours per week.